Houston Catastrophic Injury Lawyer

What is a catastrophic injury and how is it different from a personal injury? Catastrophic injuries are classified as life changing injuries with long term implications whereas a personal injury is classified as an injury that doesn’t require extensive treatment. Those who are catastrophically injured typically require constant medical supervision, expensive treatment, and physical therapy. Catastrophic injuries have a huge impact on the lives of those with the misfortune of having them. Catastrophic injuries typically fall along the following categories:

  • Wrongful Death
  • Spinal Cord Injuries
  • Traumatic Brain injuries
  • Paralysis
  • Burn injuries
  • Amputations

Have you been seriously injured due to another’s negligence? Has your injury left you with a lifelong disability? If you or your family has been catastrophically injured due to the negligence of another person or company, you shouldn’t have to pay for the treatment. You and your family have suffered greatly and the last thing you need is to worry about medical bills and care costs. Treatment should be paid by those responsible, not by the grieving family. A lawyerLet our catastrophic injury lawyers in Houston help you during this tough time. Discuss your case with us and our injury lawyers will be able to advise you on your case. We take on catastrophic injury cases on a contingent fee basis which means you don’t pay a dime unless we win. Our attorneys have had experience in handling all types of serious and catastrophic injury cases and we will do everything in our power to achieve the results you deserve. In order to ensure you have a strong case, our attorneys will undergo a thorough and prompt investigation of the case and will keep you updated every step of the way. Don’t make it harder on yourself. If you or your loved ones have been catastrophically injured, let our Houston Catastrophic Injury Lawyers help you. For more information, please visit our Catastrophic Injuries page.Contact the Salazar Law Firm, PLLC for help on your case to get your free consultation.